From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:59:57 -0500
> The real question here is whether we can observe it and if we do, can we reproduce the event?

No need to do so- if egg moving were even an "uncommon" thing, queen caging would not work reliably at all, and would instead promptly prompt queen cells left, right, and center, as the bees replace queens who do not lay copious numbers of brood-worthy eggs.  With 60K bees per hive, the uncommon becomes a regular event, statistically speaking. (Similarly, you may be "one in a million", but that implies that there are about 8,000 others just like you...)

> Does one black swan disprove a statement?

It certainly disproves the statement "All swans are white".
It also disproves the entire concept of "induction" as a valid form of rigorous reasoning, despite the attractiveness of "learning from observations" and the trap of "experience".