From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2021 10:09:58 -0700
I haven't been following the list for a while and so I am a bit out of
the loop so please cut me some slack while I catch up. I'll try to keep
things running much as Aaron has. I know we will miss him.

One thing I ask, is _please _trim off the previous messages from the
bottom of your posts and only quite what is necessary for context in an
effort to keep the logs chargeable. If you have ever searched, it is
frustrating to get spurious hits due to excess quoted material. (You do
know about the BEE-L logs that reach back into the 1990s, don't you?
They contain some classic posts on virtually any beekeeping topic.)

On a personal note, 2020 was the first year since 1972 that I did not
have bees, officially.  However I saw a honey bee sunning on the fascia
the other day when I was putting up my weather-station so maybe they are
hiding out somewhere on my place, but I don't officially have any.