Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:02:08 -0400
On the ABC & XYZ of Bee Culture, I have this info from Keith Delaplane:

I’m lead editor on the 42d edition, along with Jennifer Berry, Clarence Collison, Ann Harman, and Jim Tew. Kim Flottum and Kathy Summers are production editors. I’m pleased to report that agreements with AI Root on publishing the work have been reached. I submitted the complete draft to AI Root this past Monday 27 April 2020. This latest draft includes a round of updates from 29 cooperating authors conducted between Dec 2019 and Jan 2020. The 42d edition will be state of the art including a 16% increase in content over the previous edition and the latest scholarship on Varroa, viruses, and Nosema as well as practical bee management. It is a worthy contributor to ABC&XYZ’s long and distinguished legacy.

PLB