From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2019 12:36:55 -0500
To the list, from tundra to tropics the whole world round.
Even those in the southern half that do it upside down.

We’ve professors and pundits, contrarians and librarians, wizards and wranglers, scholars with hot tips and geezers with new hips, ladies as laureates, doctors with PHDs and duffers, like me, with nary any degrees, the loquacious and the lurker. It’s really all just about bees.

We share hypotheses and anxieties our history and lore.
Triumphs and trials new studies to explore.

For Aaron's forehead a bright gold star. He keeps us all together wherever we are.

My post may be glib but the sentiment sincere, best wishes to all for the coming new year.

Paul