From:
Kristina Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:53:05 -0700
This just came through Science Times, so there may be more "formulations"
in store.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/indian-scientists-decry-infuriating-scheme-study-benefits-cow-dung-urine-and-milk?utm_campaign=news_daily_2020-02-24&et_rid=40183298&et_cid=3219622
*erata*
Ewes often squat to pee after mild stress.  As part of a requirement for an
obviously perfunctory "physical" in high school,
I took advantage of this phenomenon to collect and submit her urine sample
as mine.  On testing, the nurses eyes grew huge and she immediately called
my Mom, who blew my cover.  The nurse's eyes grew even bigger and she
turned a remarkable shade of red.  I still don't know what was in that
ewe's urine.
Cheers,
Kristina Williams
Longmont, CO