From:
Jonathan Knisely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2020 11:05:24 -0500
Cow urine??!?

I guess this means that this remedy is no bull!

Slightly more inquisitively....Could it be a substance within the forage that the cows were grazing on being excreted in the urine? If this is true, then we may presume that feedlot cow urine may not have the same benefits as urine from pastured cows.

Looking even a bit deeper, there are apparently a number of uses of cow urine in Ayurvedic medicine (indigenous medical practice in the Indian subcontinent), and claims have been made that only Indian cow urine should be used for treating infectious conditions in humans. Here's a review article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566776/pdf/JIE-4-180.pdf

Sorting out what the active principles in cow urine may be is obviously a job for 'Big Farma'.