From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:59:15 -0700

> >If Haydak et al. are correct, then it seems highly unlikely that royal
> jelly would change constituents based on the queen rearing situation.

If the nurses needed to adjust, then there would likely need to be cohorts
that specialized in feeding any queen cells present.  Has anyone seen a
study where they marked those nurses that fed queen cells?

And how about the question that I posed earlier this season--did any of you
find much pollen in 5th-instar larvae?

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA