Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:14:26 -0500
Sender:
Comments:

I am looking for solutions that can be utilized by individuals that do not have the ability to control drone yards within a 2 mile radius or access to isolated mountains.

Horner's train method is entertaining but not practical for a beekeeper with only 100-200 hives mostly on land that has been rented or borrowed. I could see where this would work if you owned all the land you operate on.

No idea is a bad idea here, I'm just looking for something efficient and practical for smaller scale beekeepers looking to advance breeding in their stock with relying on II forever. Please keep the ideas rolling!

-Trevor