Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2018 09:06:18 -0400
From:
> The one thing I can do is look at the experiances that the bee keepers
> here are reporting and judge them against the experiances I am having up to
> this point and try to equate the reported ones to my small actual expreince
> and see what questions it raises that might need answered.
> Cheers
> gww

Sounds good, but. There is a thing in science that is called anecdotal
evidence. It is not science from experiments but from observation and has
no proof other than an observers say-so.

I would not doubt that you will see things that contradict what you may
read here. All beekeeping is local. What you see where you are may be
different from another location... but there are truths and all the
anecdotal evidence in the world will not negate them.

What a lot of anecdotal evidence does is lead you to disaster, but at least
you think you are right all the way to the cliff.

Reading your comments to date, I am very concerned that you are going down
that path.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine