From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2019 15:25:49 -0700
Hi All,

Everyone talks about late-season mite drift into their hives, but there is
surprisingly little hard data on the actual number of mites that manage to
do so.
So I'm asking for volunteers for a citizen science project.  I'm looking
for beekeepers willing to take twice-a-week stickyboard counts from August
through fall.  OK to miss counts for vacations, etc.  Please email me for
the protocol, as we need more volunteers in urban, suburban, and rural
areas across the country (and around the world).

Please notify your local clubs and chat groups.  Any volunteers can email
me at:
  [log in to unmask]  please put "Mite Drift Project" in the subject
line, and I'll send the protocol.

Thanks,
Randy

--