Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2019 14:08:36 +0000
Self pollination is the major reason crops get pollinated. Cotton is an example of this. Among many other crops.
Cotton does not have the nectar producing ability it had before boll weevil  eradication program. Some say the nectar genes were restored, I have yet to see much happening. Cotton used to be a real nectar/honey producer.
LionelNorth Alabama