From:
Glenn woemmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2018 17:41:35 -0500
Mike
>><><>   Would that bee the case if you ensured that the colonies with the early drones were of a different line than the colonies raising the new queens?<

I took it more that if you liked early brooding and wanted to get queens from the hive doing the early brooding, you would not want to make the queen early from that hive based on that hives early brooding having drones of the right age.  I can not see how it would hurt if you were to make a queen from a hive that was of a different line using the drones from that early brooding hive.

I don't think my mentioning this even fit with the question that was being ask but thought it might be one thing for a person wanting to make queens to maybe keep in mind if they were breeding from what they considered their best hive.  I only mentioned it cause "I" had not thought that deep on the subject of queens at all and it hit me as maybe wanting to remember it if I ever did more then use swarm queens or walk away type splits.

It just hit me as something I had not been observant enough to think of on my own.
Cheers
gww