From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:41:17 -0500
>All that being said, as one who desires to teach and inform proper IPM, does anyone have a syllabus for teaching good IPM techniques to clubs and groups >of beekeepers who would share such syllabus for me to use

What is IPM?   Drone brood?   Extra splits?   Powdered sugar?

IPM,  seems to be slang term for don't do anything until you see economic damage starting. Corporate buzzwords in the genpop.

JMO

http://www.beeandbloom.com/blog/integrated-pest-management

lots and lots of talk,  pick resistant queens  keep small hives,  and don’t treat until you monitor levels rising.

Seems to me,  its just normal beekeeping,  with fancy words.

Charles