From:
Gary L LaGrange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2021 17:56:26 -0600
My vote as a 5 year lurker, moreso learner, is that not a thing should change with BEE-L. I absolutely agree with Randy that we should commend Allen for doing the very best he can. It doesn't take long to separate the wheat messages from the chaff and in my opinion there is far more wheat than chaff here. I first kept bees as a teenager in 1956 and at 78 I still learn something on this blog almost daily that I would not have otherwise found for many weeks if at all. Keep up the good work but maybe think twice before you post.

Gary
Golden Prairie Honey Farms
www.goldenprariehoney.com