From:
Gary LaGrange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2020 16:43:56 -0500
I have mentioned Randy's suggestion that this forum might make a good sampling for a research project with the hypothesis that bee stings may potentially assist our bodies in some degree of immunity or tolerance to the Corona Virus. Several professors on our board suggested that we follow through with such a study. Since Randy suggested it and because he is an experienced scientist, I would ask Randy if you would put together such a study. Although the sample group would seem quite small, when you connect each of the Bee Log participants with the others that they are involved with, the group might make a sufficient sample size to give the project validity. For example, I work with a group of 25 individuals in our program that are regularly stung and they have all volunteered to be tracked. And I wouid bet that the Adees,  Hiatts and others of that ilk would participate also. What say ye?
Gary