From:
"Janet L. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2020 11:32:03 -0400
Alas we can't hide the apiaries, although one will be moved farther into the heart of the agricultural section in the fall.

The one that is not very hide-able or move-able: we were as Randy suggests going to run tours for interested parties, in beesuits, hold apiary related events etc. But the pandemic has thrown a spanner into those plans! It is set back from pathways and roadways by about 25',  and is surrounded by a screen such that the bees must fly up and out.

I think we are going to have to re-work the events to fit public health guidelines...social distancing, no-touch etc. And work on engaging the community.

Janet