Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:50:56 -0400
> Might this not lead one to suspect that there is a biological benefit (plant origin?)

A change of environment would certainly include the plant community, but presumably much more. A change of location has long been recommended as a treatment for any number of disorders (of humans).

Unfortunately, for stationary beekeepers this isn't an option. On the other hand, often better weather amounts to the same thing. But good weather has never been a thing you can depend on (we are in the midst of an extended rainy spell).

PLB