From:
Glenn woemmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 21:42:29 -0400
PLB
I expect push back and use it to try and learn more.  I did not make the claim of minds being made up, but just reconized that it was a claim made.  If you were me, would you rather hang around with the experianced guys or suround your self with people you know you could influince even if wrong.  I always heard that it was a good ideal to surround yourself with people smarter then you.  One good ideal to the thousand bad, picking through that is the trick isn't it?

I guess I am like the kid brother that the older brothers mom made watch.  The older brother probly didn't get much out of it but the kid brother did.

The one thing I can do is look at the experiances that the bee keepers here are reporting and judge them against the experiances I am having up to this point and try to equate the reported ones to my small actual expreince and see what questions it raises that might need answered.
Cheers
gww