Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2019 10:28:44 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
> But there is great variation in the defensiveness of the established SoCal Africanized population.

BTW - my experience is that the same variation can exist in Africa. Last year in Kenya I was part of opening colonies in three separate regions and did not encounter unusual defensiveness.  Even the very large colonies, especially along the Indian Ocean coast, were very manageable.  It will be interesting to compare behaviors when I return this year.

Bill Hesbach
Cheshire CT