From:
Ken Kizer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:43:54 -0600
I have used paper but it gets wet, sticky with honey and/or propolis,
gets blown away,or stained. I tend to write quickly with paper which
lends the notes almost useless at times because by the time I get
around to inputting the info, I can't read my own writing.  Not to
mention lost in the truck with everything else that's always piled up
on the seat.  I have tried my smart phone but it must sense the heat
of your fingers so it doesn't work inside a plastic bag or wearing
gloves.

The only sure thing I have found that works is a digital recorder.  It
allows me to be wordy at times which can be a pain when I am inputting
the data to my spreadsheet.  But the PAUSE button is a great tool.  I
just keep the recorder in the top pocket of my bee jacket and it
records well.  If not using a jacket you can always have it in a pants
pocket with a mic clipped to your shirt or veil.

De Colores,

Ken Kizer
Gamecock Apiaries
2707 Coleman Hill Rd