From:
Raed AlGhazo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2022 01:01:16 +0200
Climate change is one factor that affects bees around the globe, but many
beekeepers pretend that the climate pattern called La Niña affect colony
growth and yield negatively worldwide. I couldn't find any scientific
research discussing this assumption.
Here (in the Middle East) beekeepers reported high percentage of colony
loss and reduced yield last year (2021), and it could be a result of La
Niña. Also, I found news about this phenomenon and its effects on
beekeepers in Australia

https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2021-03-02/dry-honey-season-sees-apiarists-struggle-to-keep-bees-fed/13202948

Any information about this subject?