From:
Gene Ash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:13:54 -0400
an Allen Dick snip followed by my comment...

>We often forget that the behavioural requirements and financial interests of breeders, queen producers, package producers, commercial beekeepers , hobbyists, and other interested groups are all different and sometimes in direct conflict.

I would say almost never.  IMHO that would be a very boring world.  It is good to recognize the interest and concern of each is quite different and yes may be to some degree in conflict.  It is also important to recognize what things they all have in common.  On a more personal level I am for anyone and which to promote anyone that want to keep bees in a box.

Gene in Central Texas but not for long...