From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2021 08:51:39 -0800
Our beloved Aaron had kept his surprising diagnosis fairly quiet.
Even those of us who knew are now stunned by his sudden passing.

Aaron dedicated his life to the often difficult task of moderating a bunch
of often contentious beekeepers in order to provide
a polite and informed worldwide discussion of beekeeping issues.
Thanks to Aaron, Bee-L became an important part of my life, as well as a
connection to other beekeepers open to informed discussion.

We are all better beekeepers thanks to Aaron, and with great love I honor
him and all he's done for the benefit of the beekeeping community.
Hats off to our beloved Aaron Morris!

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450