From:
William Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 19:30:07 -0400
One of my favorite NYC beekeeping stories….

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/04/23/the-maraschino-moguls-secret-life <https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/04/23/the-maraschino-moguls-secret-life>

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/30/nyregion/30bigcity.html <https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/30/nyregion/30bigcity.html>

https://latinhoneyshop.com/blogs/news/the-mystery-of-red-brooklyn-honey-and-why-local-honey-is-not-always-good-for-you <https://latinhoneyshop.com/blogs/news/the-mystery-of-red-brooklyn-honey-and-why-local-honey-is-not-always-good-for-you>

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-bees-revealed-a-pot-farm-beneath-the-maraschino-cherries <https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-bees-revealed-a-pot-farm-beneath-the-maraschino-cherries>

Bethesda, MD