Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2019 18:44:46 -0500
> I am from Serbia, the neighbour country of Bulgaria. We also have honeydew that some beekeepers and people call "pine honey".

Honeydew is obtained from many species, here is a partial list:

IMPORTANT HONEYDEW SOURCES AND THEIR HONEYS
by EVA CRANE ANO PENELOPE WALKER

Calocedrus decurrens. incense cedar.
California and Oregon. USA

Fagus sylvatica.  beech
Europe.

Nothofagus solandri. mountain beech
New Zealand.

Quercus robur. English oak
mid Europe, Romania, France

Quercus suber. cork oak
Morocco, Algeria

Quercus virginiana. live oak
Texas, USA

Abies alba. silver fir
mid Europe, major source
Black Forest, Alps, Romania, Yusoslavia,
Switzerland, 60-90 kg honey/colony
Yugoslavia, 19 kg honey/colony
Romania. honey potential 40 kg/ha
Austria. 40-45 kg honey/colony

Abies borisii-regis. Greek fir
Greece

Larix decidua. larch
mid Europe, Italy

Picea abies. Norway spruce
mid Europe

Pinus halepensis. Aleppo pine
Greece, Turkey, Algeria

Pinus sylvestris. Scots pine
mid Europe, Romania

Populus spp: poplar
Romania, l0-20 kg gain/colony in 10 days
(60% from this source)

Peter 🐝