Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:33:29 -0400
Subject:
From:
Brian Tamboline <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Pete B <[log in to unmask]>
Peter, is harm to brood not bifurcated by methods of delivery?
Dribbling in sugar syrup seems to me to be an enticement for the nurses to ingest the substance and subsequently feed to larvae.
Sublimation has no such enticement and perhaps that is a significant difference.
I think Randy has alluded to this difference in application.
Sorry, I may be confusing who said what, and I’m getting on....
Anecdotal has its place in beekeeping, and I weigh in with the Beeks that have several years experience using OAV. I am in my 3rd year using sublimation as the delivery and have not seen any issues with brood or Queen viability. I have way bigger issues to fuss up here, but OAV will remain my go-to until evidence shows me otherwise.
Best regards,
Brian