Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2021 09:12:52 -0500
Glenn writes
> I guess the line from natural is crossed when you can get a patent for it.

comment: That sounds simple enough on the face of it, but look at this:

Nature's Solution for Healthy Crops

Ensure your crop yield is always thriving and manage disease and pests with our completely natural innovative solution.

Bee Vectoring Technologies delivers patented organic pesticides with some help from the hive

Bee vectoring is an all-natural approach that advances sustainable agriculture. BVT’s unique natural precision agriculture technology is a viable alternative to the inefficient practice of spraying crops globally.

We have demonstrated that yield increases of as much as 30%, and reductions in chemical fungicides of up to 98%, are possible with our unique and patented natural precision agriculture technology.

https://www.beevt.com

§

comment: Is it possible to have it both ways?

PLB