Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:26:40 -0400

> Au contraire,  that's exactly the same conclusion of this study.
>

> I was addressing the other comment before that- "Since acidification of
sugar syrups appears to be critical for bee survival, and the purpose of
this treatment is to obtain the inversion of disaccharide sugars into
monosaccharides, we tested ..."

My issue was with the comment " acidification of sugar syrups appears to be
critical for bee survival". Not sure where thy got that since Bailey showed
it was harmful and TH&THB dropped that years ago.

In essence they are only re-proving what Bailey proved way back in 1969.
Again, it is also in the archives.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine