From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2020 00:11:08 +0000
 [log in to unmask] writes:

Anyone know if leaching of tin or lead solder is likely to be a problem?
I've done years of testing for heavy metals.  I'd say it's very likey that you will find traces.   Years ago, extractors were often made from galvanized metal, not stainless steel.  Zinc levels in honey extracted from galvanized metal extractors often had readily detectable levels of zinc.