Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2019 08:38:18 -0400
Climate change is a perfect example of how you can hear shrill and
> convincing voices arguing either side of something that we can only
> project, and won't know who was right until it's too late to do anything
> about it.

No one can do anything about "Climate Change" because climate has been
changing since the beginning of time. Let us return to the original
problem, which is global warming. It is interesting that the term changed
to something that cannot be refuted. Global warming is something else. It
has happened many times in the past and those times were warmer than today-
the Roman warm period and the Medieval warm period are examples.

But forget about all that since the issue has become "do you believe" which
is faith not science. Instead look at the solution that does remove
"carbon" and provides constant energy without the need of backup power, as
do wind and solar.

Nuclear power.

Look up what the next generation power plants provide and understand why
many in the climate change is real group want Nuclear power as do I. Two
other notables are Bill Gates and James Hansen (a committed global warmer).

I polled my bees and they agree with me so there are another 200,000
votes.Plus I met with Adm Rickover twice (ordered in not volunteered) and
got thrown out both times (second time he said-"You don't want us, we don't
want you!") I did not want to be a "sewer pipe" sailor but a "target" (what
the "sub-mariners" called us surface sailors). So I am near-nuclear hence a
near authority on Nuclear Power.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine