From:
Bill Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2019 07:17:50 +0300
Bill. Not sure why no shallow plastic frames. I have had deeps and mediums.  I dislike them because of their tendency to stick together- very difficult to separate supers and hive bodies with plastic frames. Bee space problem maybe or the bees love to add wax and propolis to the plastic top and bottom bars. I have discarded all my deep plastic frames but retained some mediums as the frames do hold more honey than a wooden frame with plastic foundation. Don’t drop one though/ the ‘ears’ break very easily

Bill Lord
Chisinau Moldova

Sent from my iPhone