Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2018 12:20:50 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
"Janet L. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Pete, in regard to the St. Lucian beekeeper in 1920 and his sense the bees did not try hard enough to supercede failing queens...given his non-inspection of the hives I wonder if it is more likely that the problem he observed was simply drone layer hives developing after failed requeening post-swarming?

I am reminded of the vogue of several years ago, which went to the tune of "I don't inspect my hives and they are better for it".

But....how would you know?! Sometimes we see what we want to see...or rather just connect the wrong dots?