HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Fields <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 12:35:32 -0500
I grew up for a time in Gladstone Michigan, which had the distinction of
having the only model pet cemetary in the country (I don't know if there
are now others). Hough Industries manufactured pet caskets there, and I
understand it is today a growth industry. I know it is a little off the
thread, but how often do you get to discuss pet burials?
Richard A. Fields
Graduate Student of Industrial Archaeology
Michigan Tech. Univ.

        "The world is full of educated derelicts"