HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Timo Ylimaunu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2018 17:59:06 +0000
Hi Julie,
I understand long field seasons. Well, what is the deadline for the review? We have just started our fall semester and it will be busy. I have lots of things to do, but the book is interesting one.

Best,

Timo

Timo Ylimaunu
Dosentti, yliopistonlehtori
Historiallinen arkeologia
Humanistinen tiedekunta
PL 1000, 90014 Oulun yliopisto
P. +358-(0)50 - 350 7785 / 0294 483361
International Associate, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Hallituksen jäsen, Society for Historical Archaeology

Docent, Dr., Senior Lecturer
Historical Archaeology
Faculty of Humanities
P.O. Box 1000,  90014 University of Oulu
Tel. +358-(0)50 - 350 7785 / 0294 483361
International Associate, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Member of the Board of Directors, Society for Historical Archaeology