HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel B (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:23:16 +0000
You'd also need - at a minimum - a permit from the local Board of Health for exhumation, if you were planning on attempting any removal of the remains for DNA analysis (which could be a stretch, depending on acidity of soils).