HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2017 16:19:07 -0400
From: Emily Brown [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:49 PM
To: Anthropology Department <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hiring for CRM positions

Hello,

I am writing to let you know that our CRM firm, Aspen CRM Solutions, is currently hoping to fill some crew and crew chief positions for archaeological survey and report preparation work for projects we have in northern New Mexico.  We would be most interested in people who have attended a field school or have some field experience, who have good writing skills, and who are willing and able to travel.  We pay between $13 and $19 per hour, depending on experience.  Students or recent graduates can learn more about our firm at www.aspencrmsolutions.com, and interested people can send their resumes to me [log in to unmask]

Warm regards,
Emily Brown
Aspen CRM Solutions