HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Julie Schablitsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:50:07 +0000
Hi Keith,

Direct Dimensions is who we use on a regular basis.  Ask for Joe Nicoli, he is an archaeologist.

http://www.directdimensions.com/

Joe Nicoli:  [log in to unmask]

Our mill ruin as an animation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y99XAnIPbZ0&t=30s

Also consider:

Terry Kilby at Elevated Element:  [log in to unmask]

http://elevatedelement.com/3d-scanning/

Good luck,

Julie

Julie M. Schablitsky, PhD
Chief Archaeologist/Assistant Division Chief

Maryland Department of Transportation
State Highway Administration
Environmental Planning Division
707 North Calvert Street