HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ethan Steinman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:25:30 -0700
Until this Sunday (March 29) we’re offering a heavily discounted
pre-Earth Day sale on my film Glacial Balance, available at
glacialbalance.com

The film is a trip along the Andes, through Colombia, Ecuador, Peru,
Bolivia, Chile and Argentina. In it, we meet inhabitants of large cities
and remote villages, learning of their unique connections to glacial
meltwater and how the changing climate is affecting them each in their
own unique way. The film discusses agriculture, potable water supplies,
hydroelectricity, the export of goods (incl. fruit and wine), and forced
migration. In parallel, we also travel alongside groups of scientists as
they study the effects of climate change in the Andes and methods of
adaptation.

Sale pricing (incl. free US shipping) is:
     Personal use @ $17.99
     K-12 academic license @ $39.99
     University license @ $199.99

“Piercing” - Bill McKibben
“Stunningly beautiful... haunting” - The Japan Times
“Beautifully filmed... highly recommended” - Video Librarian

I’m also offering to conduct free Skype calls with classrooms upon an
academic purchase.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks,
Ethan

E: [log in to unmask]
O: +1-425-285-9750