Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2021 02:25:25 +0000

The recent review of the literature on the Africanized hybrids has piqued
my curiosity.  I think we're missing out on a great opportunity to learn
more about how to breed varroa resistant honey bees by not doing more
research on the Africanized

No offense intended,  but you have no idea what your asking for.
If you show up on the job with those hot bees, you will not return.   They typically will not make grade. And its illegal in most states.
Rightfully so,  I speak from experience.  200 hot hives to fix takes All summer.

Many have been working on that with a lot more experince, most of them bad, and so far they are no better on mites, horrible formpollination and sorely lacking on honey in comparison to what we have.
Charles