From:
Predrag Cvetkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:19:04 +0100
Etienne wrote (quotation):
>>>Predrag Cvetkovic, I wasn't able to find your exact location but the
data from Kragujevac, Serbia was very clean and complete.>>>

Etienne, that location Kragujevac that you've found is close enough to my
town Trstenik, it is just about 50km far from Kragujevac and the land
surface and the climate are similar.

I don't even know if my message with the subject "Re: [BEE-L] Winter
Cluster (Condensation in wooden hives)" was accepted by moderator and
arrived on the group, since today I've received the message from .it server
that "quota exceeded".

By the way, I am no less of a fan of that stuff you are working on than you
are. I run a beekeeping website from 2000 and wanted to put it all on the
site. But unfortunately, due to my life situation I mostly manifested it
only through reading about this topic and dreaming :) But not completely
true, in meantime, I intentionally went through some education about linux,
web servers and also I became familiar with Perl programming. A bit old
fashioned for younger people now, but I don't care. So I went from the
point when I was thinking of buying the equipment and software for that, to
the point that, I can realize all that project myself, and can even do it
from scratch (without using too sophisticated and memory and processor
heavy technology but still having wonderful things done).
But too long time passed, probably 15 years, you can imagine how technology
has changed since that. Now everyone is having fun with Raspberry or
Arduino projects in that field, or some other microcontrollers or even
more, with already ready special cloud servers for that use.

Regarding weather data, thanks a lot for your information and letting all
us know about your work.
I used to use weather data from our national Hydrometeorological Service
website archive. Around 20 years ago I was lucky to have some data from the
direct contact with that service, and I've used it for my work on phenology.

kind regards
Predrag