From:
medhat nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2020 05:11:56 +0000
N. ceranae infections are highest in spring and summer...  no association between N. ceranae and winter colony mortality was found.

Based on the title of the paper, it mentioned “in a North America Region”.

Once again we can’t generalize the information from this paper to be applied to all North America. Nosema is regional and its impacts on bees vary from region to region. I asked Ernesto for a reprint of his paper to read and see what he is and his team saying!!!
Medhat Nasr.