Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2020 17:47:29 -0600
7bit
From:
Kevin McMahon <[log in to unmask]>
>> Could others with bored entrances in upper boxes please chime in -- do you
>> observe that bees fill them with propolis, or not?
I have never witnessed the bees propolize an uper bored hole or for that
matter, a notch in a wooden inner cover.
I have witnessed them propolize the same sized upper bored hole which
has been screened over...since they cannot use it as an entrance, they
propolize it or most of it because they don't want the venting apparently.

Kevin McMahon
Wisconsin