Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2019 09:39:36 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks, Trish

I think the swarm impulse is still a bit of a mystery and is likely driven by a combination of reproductive biology and the environment.  The potential to have an intense swarm season is always present as are those seasons when swarm activities are lessened.  A season's bloom procession, ground moisture, nectar flow, pollen production etc. may have more to do with swarm activity than heritable genetics. It occurs to me that reproductive biology is always poised to take advantage of a supportive opportunity in the environment.

Bill Hesbach
Cheshire CT