From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2020 00:31:40 +0000
Dear Bee-L members
One of my colleagues just received an NSF Innovation Corp award to learn more about the issues facing beekeepers in this modern age.  I'm asking each of you to take a few minutes to talk to David.  He wants a global perspective, as well as to talk to novices and experienced beekeepers, hobby and commercial.  Here's his request:

Dear Friends
I am one of the Bee Health Guru team and I am looking for a few people who would be able to spend about 5 to 10 minutes to chat with me via email, on Zoom, or on the phone about keeping bees. This is part of a research study I'm doing an NSF Innovation Corp (NSF I-Corp) grant and I won't be selling anything!  If you are able to to spend about 5 to 10 minutes to chat  could you please send me an email at [log in to unmask] or send me a text to  406-396-7979.  I would very much appreciate it.
Many thanks,David
David R. Firth (Ph.D., Chartered Accountant - England)
ATG Missoula Faculty Fellow
Professor of Management Information SystemsCollege of Business, GBB360 Gallagher Business Building   |   Missoula, Montanat: (406) 243-5979|    e: [log in to unmask] U N I V E R S I T Y  O F  M O N T A N A