From:
Travis Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2020 12:14:00 +0000
That's interesting, never seen bees on horsetail in Southern Oregon. I have seen bees once in the last 10 years working extra floral nectaries on bracken ferns (Pteridium sp). It seems like the newly emerging fiddlenecks

-Travis
www.easybeesco.com<http://www.easybeesco.com>
www.amateuranthecologist.com<http://www.amateuranthecologist.com>