From:
MIke Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2020 08:29:48 -0500
 ><><><>   I know that dipped plastic foundation usually has a uniform covering of wax but was wondering if foam roller applied wax would be just as effective?

I've tried every method. Painting, scraping, foam brushes, and rollers. All make a mess and take too much time, and use too much wax/frame. Foam brushes fall apart. Paint brushes leave globs of wax on the foundation. Scraping blocks of wax isn't a good way to cover foundation evenly. The dipping method is awesome. Coats evenly, and with .1 lb. of wax per sheet, you can hardly see the wax, but don't the bees just jump on it.