Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2021 07:40:56 +1000
From:
Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
>I have also remarked on diminishing windshield smears over the last decade or more driving on the prairies at night in summer.  Even in the forested areas, windshield bugs seem to have diminished.

I was thinking about this the other night driving home.  I noticed that a lot of the insects were being thrown up and over the bonnet and over the car and not hitting the windscreen.  Have the aerodynamics of vehicles changed resulting in less insects hitting the windscreen?

Trevor Weatherhead
Australia