Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2021 21:45:29 +0000
From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Etienne: >free software Flir makes available<

FLIR has free software, which is surprisingly powerful, and the Research software, which is spendy.
My frustration for a long time was with the free software, trying to get to the pixel by pixel radiometric data.  The FLIR tech folks seemed to think that since FLIR Tools could provide visualizations, why worry about giving users access to the pixel matrix.
However, it turns out that they either did not know, or did not want to share a trick.
With some playing around with Flir Tools, clicking left and right buttons, you should find a more or less hidden function that provides the radiometric data in a format exportable to spreadsheet software.  It took me over a year to find it; mainly because tech support said it couldn't be done.   I suspect they were focusing on getting researchers to purchase the top-drawer Research software.
For most of us, once we can access the pixel by pixel data, we can import it into any number of visualization and statistical programs.
Jerry B.