Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2020 08:56:10 -0400
From:
Dennis LaMonica <[log in to unmask]>
We have been using B401 for years for the control of wax moths.  It is
diluted 1 part B401 with 19 parts water.  When sprayed directly on the comb
per instructions, it controls wax moth for about 3 years.  It is a great
product.

I assume that the B402 is the same or very similar as they both are Bacillus
thuringienis, subspecies Aizawazi.

I have tried XenTari on brood frames also with good results.  The issue I
have with XenTari is that the inert ingredients are unknown and therefore
the effect on bees, our honey and humans is not defined.

XenTari is also not approved for use with bees and  B402 is.

Anyone know what the inert ingredients in XenTari are and their effects?

Dennis