Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:31:47 -0400
From:
Justin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
> > Applying treatment if counts are well above threshold can just hasten
> the demise of a colony that’s on it’s way to collapsing.
>
> Source?
>
> Not much of a source, but I've noticed the same thing. If a colony has
dangerously high mite counts (something I consider well above threshold),
the colony is sick and weak. An aggressive, short time period mite
treatment (like MAQS) is too much for them, and increases their collapse.
They are too weak and sick to handle the intense treatment. I haven't
noticed the same impact from longer term treatments (such as many of the
synthetics). Anecdotal entirely, of course.